Kerala Agricultural University (KAU) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Research Associate, Senior Research Fellow and Computer Operator. The candidates eligible for the post can attend Walk-in-interview on 02 November 2016 at 8:30 a.m.
No. A2 – 4946/2016
Date of Interview: 02 November 2016
Kerala Agricultural University Vacancy Details:
Name of the Posts:
- Research Associate: 2 posts
- Senior Research Fellow: 2 posts
- Computer Operator: 1 post
Eligibility Criteria for Kerala Agricultural University RA, SRF & Computer Operator post
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Research Associate: Master degree in any branch of Agricultural Engineering/Agriculture/Biotechnology/Integrated BSc-MSc in Climate Change Adaptation/Botany with One year experience.
- Senior Research Fellow: Master degree in any branch of Agricultural Engineering/Water Resources Engineering/Agriculture/Biotechnology/ Integrated BSc – MSc in Climate Change Adaptation.
- Computer Operator: Degree with computer knowledge.
Age Limit for Kerala Agricultural University RA, SRF & Computer Operator post:
Between 18-36 years
(Age Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Women, as per Govt. Rules)
Selection Process for Kerala Agricultural University RA, SRF & Computer Operator post:
Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in interview.
How to Apply for Kerala Agricultural University RA, SRF & Computer Operator post:
Interested and eligible candidates can attend Walk-in-interview along with Bio-Data and self attested copies of all relevant certificates on 2 November 2016 at 8:30 a.m. at the Kerala Agricultural University, Kelappaji College of Agricultural Engineering & Technology, Tavanur (PO), Malappuram District, 679 573 (PIN), Kerala.