Nurse Jobs 2018
Kerala Public Service Commission invited applications for the post Driver- Cum-Office Attendant, Nurse, Laboratory Technician, Junior Clerk and Other Posts. The eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 18 April 2018.
- Last date for submission of application – 18 April 2018
Kerala PSC Vacancy Details
- Driver- Cum-Office Attendant (Light Motor Vehicles)– 1 Post
- Pharmacist Gr-II (Ayurveda) – 2 Posts
- Nurse Gr. II (Homoeo) – 1 Post
- Laboratory Technician Gr II – 3 Posts
- Junior Clerk– 1 Post
- Kerala Agro Machinery Corporation Ltd – 1 Post
- Supporting Artist in Vocal for Kathakali – 1 Post
- Forest Ranger (Range Forest Officer) – 1 Post
- Clerical Attender – 1 Post
- Attender (Sidha) Grade II – 1 Post
- Auxiliary Nurse Cum Midwife – 1 Post
- Auxiliary Nurse Midwife – 1 Post
- Laboratory Technician Gr-II – 4 Posts
- Sergeant – 1 Post
- Blood Bank Technician – 11 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) -3 Posts
- Assistant Drilling Engineer-1 Post
- Assistant to the Pharmacognosy Officer – 1 Post
- Assistant Professor in Psychiatry – 1 Post
Also Read: Current Affairs
Eligibility Criteria for Driver, Pharmacist, Jr. Clerk and Other Posts
- Driver- Cum-Office Attendant (Light Motor Vehicles)– Pass in Standard VII/III Forum; Must posses valid Driving Licence of three years standing to drive Light Motor Vehicle with Driver's badge.
- Pharmacist Gr-II (Ayurveda) – Pass in S.S.L.C or equivalent qualification; Diploma/Certificate in Ayurveda pharmacist course recognized by the Government of Kerala.
- Nurse Gr. II (Homoeo) – Pass in S.S.L.C or equivalent qualification and Diploma/Degree in General Nursing.
- Junior Clerk– Degree from a recognized University with HDC/HDC&BM/JDC. OR B.Com. with Co-operation. OR B.Sc. Co-operation & Banking of Kerala Agricultural University.
- Kerala Agro Machinery Corporation Ltd – Degree from a recognized University in Personnel Management OR Diploma in Personnel Management from a recognized Institution.
- Supporting Artist in Vocal for Kathakali – First or Second class in BA/Bachelor of Performing Arts in Kathakali Sangeetham by a recognized University / Institution OR SSLC and Certificate of Kerala Kalamandalam for Kathakali Sangeetham.
- Forest Ranger (Range Forest Officer) – Degree in Forestry from Kerala Agriculture University or any equivalent Degree from any University, Institution or Deemed University recognized by Government of India or Government of Kerala for this purpose.
Candidates can check the below link for details regarding qualification, experience, age limit etc.
Also Visit:GK for State PCS
How to Apply for Kerala PSC Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can apply through the online mode on or before 18 April 2018. Candidates are advised to take a printout of the finally submitted online application for future reference.