Kerala State Biodiversity Board (KSBB) invited application for the recruitment to the post of Doctoral Fellowship and Post Doctoral Fellowship. The candidates eligible for the post can send their applications on or before 10 January 2017.
Last Date for submission of application: 10 January 2017
Kerala State Biodiversity Board Vacancy Details
- Doctoral Fellowship: 05 Posts
- Post Doctoral Fellowship: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Post Doctoral Fellowship & Other Posts
- Doctoral Fellowship: Candidates should possess Masters Degree in Life science with at least 55% marks.
- Post Doctoral Fellowship: Ph.D in Life Sciences focusing on Biodiversity Conservation from any University recognized by UGC as evidenced by publication.
- Doctoral Fellowship: Upper age limit for the post is 28 years.
- Post Doctoral Fellowship: Upper age limit for the post is 40 years.
How to Apply for Kerala State Biodiversity Board Post Doctoral Fellowship & Other Posts 2016
Candidates eligible for the post can send their applications along with relevant documents through the proper channel to Head office of Kerala State Biodiversity Board, L-14, Jai Nagar, Medical College P.O., Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala on or before 10 January 2017.