Kerala Tourism Job Notification: Kerala Tourism invited applications for the post of District RT Mission Coordinator & Others. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 31 August 2017.
- Last Date of Application: 31 August 2017
Kerala Tourism Vacancy Details
- Mission Coordinator: 01 Post
- Finance and Administrative Officer: 01 Post
- Executive Assistant: 01 Post
- Office Assistant: 01 Post
- District RT Mission Coordinator: 07 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for District RT Mission Coordinator & Other Posts Job
- Mission Coordinator: Post Graduate Degree with 60% marks in Economics / Social Science / Tourism / Gandhian Studies / Rural Development / Social Work / Environmental Science / Disaster Management.
- Finance and Administrative Officer: Bachelors’ Degree.
- Executive Assistant: MA Tourism Management / MTA / MSW with minimum 60% marks.
- Office Assistant: Any degree with computer knowledge or VHSE / Plus two passed with one year experience in Tourism projects.
- District RT Mission Coordinator: Any degree with minimum 50% marks and 2 years field experience in Responsible Tourism Project OR PG Degree with 50% marks in Economics / History / Social work / Tourism / Gandhian Studies / Rural Development / Public Administration with minimum 1 year experience in community empowerment Government projects / Responsible Tourism Projects.
- Mission Coordinator: 45 years
- Finance and Administrative Officer: – 45 years
- Executive Assistant: – 45 years
- Office Assistant: 35 years
How to Apply for the Kerala Tourism District RT Mission Coordinator & Other Posts Jobs 2017
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to Director, Department of Tourism, Government of Kerala, Park View, Thiruvananthapuram - 695033 on or before 31 August 2017.