Teaching and Non-Teaching Staff posts
Sarkari Naukri|Kendriya Hindi Sansthan (KHS), Agra invited applications for recruitment to the post of Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Junior Stenographer and others. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format on or before 13 November 2017.
Last Date for Receipt of Application forms: 13 November 2017
KHS, Agra Vacancy Details
Name of the Posts:
- Professor: 1 post
- Associate Professor: 4 posts
- Assistant Professor: 2 posts
- Junior Stenographer: 1 post
- Proof Reader: 1 post
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC): 6 posts
- Library Clerk: 2 posts
- Driver: 2 posts
- Peon (MTS): 12 posts
- Safaiwala (MTS): 4 posts
Eligibility Criteria for Teaching and Non-Teaching Staff posts
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Professor: An eminent scholar with published work of high quality, actively engaged in research with 10 years experience in postgraduate teaching, and/or experience in research at the University/National Level Institutions, including experience of guiding research at doctoral level Or An outstanding scholar with established reputation who has made significant contribution to knowledge.
- Associate Professor: Good academic record with PhD Degree in the concerned/allied/relevant disciplines and Master Degree in concerned allied/relevant disciplines with minimum 8 years experience of teaching and or research in an academic/research position and minimum 5 publications as books and or research/policy papers.
- Assistant Professor: Good academic record at the Master degree level in the relevant subject (Hindi/Education) and candidates should have cleared the eligibility test (NET) for Lecturers conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC (in Hindi/Education).
- Junior Stenographer: 12th passed from a recognised University and Skill Test Norms Dictation: 10 mts @ 80 w.p.m. in Shorthand English or Hindi Transcription Only on Computer 50 mts (Eng.) & 65 mts (Hindi).
- Proof Reader: Graduate with Hindi as one of the main subject of study and Proficiency in Proof Reading with Good knowledge of English.
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC): 12th passed from a recognised University and English Typing @ 35 w.p.m. & Hindi Typing @ 30 w.p.m. (Time allowed – 10 mts.) (35 w.p.m. and 30 w.p.m. correspond to 10500 KDPH/9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word).
- Library Clerk: Intermediate or equivalent from a recognised institution and Certificate in Library Science.
- Driver: Matriculation or equivalent passed, Working knowledge of English or Hindi, Possess valid permanent license for driving light and heavy vehicles and Good practical experience of driving vehicles.
- Peon (MTS)/Safaiwala (MTS): 10th passed from a recognised board.
Selection Process for Teaching and Non-Teaching Staff posts
Selection will be made on the basis of performance in Written Exam & Skill Test.
How to Apply for Teaching and Non-Teaching Staff posts (Published in Latest Employment News)
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to the Administrative Officer, Kendriya Hindi Sansthan Mandal, Agra, 281005 on or before 13 November 2017.
Application Fee for Peon, LDC & Other posts:
- For Academic posts
- Unreserved and OBC candidates: Rs.500/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs.250/-
- For Administrative posts:
- Unreserved and OBC candidates: Rs.200/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs.100/-
Detailed Notification of KHS, Agra Recruitment 2017:
Employment News Updates