Kolkata District Job Notification: Kolkata District has invited applications for the Data Entry Operator, Medical Officer and Other (TB Control Society) posts. The eligible candidates can appear for walk-in-interview scheduled on 03 February 2020.
- Walk-in-interview: 03 February 2020
Kolkata District Data Entry Operator, Medical Officer and Other (TB Control Society) Vacancy Details
- Laboratory Technician: 05 Posts
- TBHV: 03 Posts
- District Program Coordinator (DPC): 01 Post
- Medical Officer: 03 Posts
- Data Entry Operator (DEO): 01 Post
Also Read: Top 5 of the day 16 January 2020
Eligibility Criteria for Data Entry Operator, Medical Officer and Other (TB Control Society) Job
- Laboratory Technician: a. Intermediate (10+2) with Diploma or certified course in Laboratory Technology with basic computer know ledge. b. One year experience in Revised National TB Control Programme (RNTCP) or Sputum smear microscopy.
- TBHV: Graduate/Intermediate (10+2) with experience of working as MPW/LHV/ANM/Health worker/higher course in health education/counseling OR tuberculosis Health Visitors recognized or Certificate course in computer operations (minimum 2 months).
- District Program Coordinator (DPC): a. MHA/ PG Diploma in management/health administration from a recognized university. b. One year working experience.
- Medical Officer: MBBS from a MCI recognized university. One year internship completed before 31 January 2020.
- Data Entry Operator (DEO): a. Intermediate (10+2) with Diploma in Computer Application or equivalent recognized by the Council of technical education/DOEACC.
b. Typing speed 40 w.p.mn in English and local language.
c. Should be well conversant with various computer application like Ms 001ce and simple statistical packages.
Official Notification PDF Download
Official Website Link
How to Apply
The eligible candidates can appear for walk-in-interview scheduled on 03 February 2020.