Kerala Public Service Commission invited applications from the eligible candidates for the posts of Assistant and Computer Assistant for the various Universities of Kerala. The eligible candidates can apply Online for the posts through the Kerala PSC’s Website www.keralapsc.gov.in so as to reach on or before 27 April 2016.
- Opening Date of Submission of Online Application: 22 March 2016
- Last Date of Submission of Online Application: 27 April 2016 up to 12:00 Midnight
- Tentative Date of OMR Test (for Assistant): 24 May 2016
- Tentative Date of OMR Test (for Computer Assistant): 26 May 2016
- Date of release of Probability List: 30 June 2016
- Date of Verification: Between 15 to 31 July 2016
Kerala Public Service Commission Vacancy Details
- Computer Assistant
Eligibility Criteria for Kerala Public Service Commission Recruitment 2016
- Assistant – Possess Graduation Degree in the respective discipline.
- Computer Assistant - Possess Higher Secondary (SSLC/ 12th Standard) Pass or equivalent with Certificate Course in the Typing in English and Computer Word Processing.
Gen: Between 18 to 36 years (candidates had born between 02 January 1980 and 01 January 1998).
OBC: Relaxation of 03 years.
SC/ ST: Relaxation of 05 years.
Other Categories: As per norms.
How to Apply for the Kerala Public Service Commission Assistant and Computer Assistant Posts 2016
Eligible candidates can apply Online for the posts through the Kerala PSC’s Website www.keralapsc.gov.in along with other necessary documents and also upload the latest photograph and the signature so as to reach on or before 27 April 2016 up to 12:00 Midnight.