Kurukshetra University invited applications for the posts of Assistant Professors on contract basis in different disciplines. The eligible candidates can appear for the walk-in-interview along with other necessary documents from 11 September 2015 to 28 September 2015 as per the dates mentioned against disciplines.
Date of Walk-in-Interview: 11 September 2015 to 28 September 2015
Kurukshetra University Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post: Assistant Professors - 113 Posts
Name of the Departments:
- Faculty of Arts & Languages
- Faculty of Commerce & Management
- Faculty of Indic Studies
- Faculty Of Law
- Faculty of Life Sciences
- Faculty of Sciences
- Faculty of Social Sciences
- University College, Kurukshetra
- University Institute of Engg. & Tech, Kurukshetra
- Directorate of Distance Education, Kurukshetra
Eligibility Criteria for Assistant Professors Job:
- National Eligibility Test (NET) shall be compulsory for appointment at the entry level position of Assistant Professor, subject to the exemptions to the degree of Ph.D. in respect of those persons obtaining the award through a process of registration, coursework and external evaluation, as have been laid down by the UGC through its regulations, and so adopted by the State Government vide letter No.7/66-2003 C-IV(3) dated 17.7.2009.
- The minimum requirements of a good academic record and 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the master’s level.
- A minimum of 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) will be required at the Master’s level for those recruited as teachers at any level from industries and research institutions and at the entry level of Assistant Professors, Assistant Librarians, Assistant Directors of Physical Education and Sports.
Selection Procedure for Kurukshetra University Assistant Professors Jobs:
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the interview conducted by the organization.
How to Apply for Kurukshetra University Assistant Professors Jobs:
Eligible candidates can appear for the walk-in-interview along with other necessary documents from 11 September 2015 to 28 September 2015.