Krishi Vigyan Kendra (KVK) Jobs Notification: Krishi Vigyan Kendra (KVK) invited applications for the post of Office Superintendent cum accountant/ Office Assistant and Other Posts. The eligible candidates can apply to the post and walk in interview on 7 March 2016.
Walk In Interview- 07 March 2016
Krishi Vigyan Kendra (KVK) Vacancy Details
- Office Superintendent cum accountant/ Office Assistant-01 Post
- Junior Assistant/ Stenographer-01 Post
- Driver-cum Mechanic-02 Posts
- Supporting Staff (Skilled)- 02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Supporting Staff and Other Posts Job 2016
- Office Superintendent cum accountant/ Office Assistant- Master in Business Management/ Post graduate diploma in Business Mangement/ M.A./M.Com./C.A. with minimum 5 years of experience of working as Junior Accountant or Senior Clerk dealing with financial accounts matterJunior Assistant/ Stenographer- B.A./B.Com./B.Sc. with certificate of stenography, computer and typing
- Driver-cum Mechanic- Eight Class pass with driving license for both heavy and light vehicles Atleast 5years experience of driving a car or Jeep or a mini bus
- Supporting Staff (Skilled)- Eight Class pass having skill to ride cycle/ motorcycle
18 years to 27 years
(Age Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Women, as per Govt. Rules)
How to Apply for the Krishi Vigyan Kendra (KVK) Supporting Staff and Other Posts 2016
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and walk in interview for the following Non Technical Posts in the office of the Krishi Vigyan Kendra East Khasi Hills, 5 th Mile, Upper Shillong under the Department of Agriculture as host organisation on the 7 March 2016.