Krishi Vigyan Kendra, Ujwa invited applications for recruitment to the post of Subject Matter Specialist, Farm Manager and Attendant. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format within 30 days (25 September 2017) from the date of publication of the advertisement.
Closing Date of Application Forms: within 30 days from the date of publication of the advertisement
Krishi Vigyan Kendra Vacancy Details
- Subject Matter Specialist: 3 posts
- Farm Manager: 1 post
- Attendant: 1 post
Eligibility Criteria for Subject Matter Specialist, Farm Manager & Attendant posts
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Subject Matter Specialist: Master Degree in the relevant subject or equivalent qualification from recognized University with good academic record.
- Farm Manager: Bachelor degree in Agriculture or equivalent qualifications from a recognized university with good academic record.
- Attendant: Matriculation/Secondary School Certificate Examination passed from recognized education board.
Age Limit for Subject Matter Specialist, Farm Manager & Attendant posts
- Subject Matter Specialist: Not exceeding 35 years
- Farm Manager: Not exceeding 30 years
- Attendant: Not exceeding 25 years
How to Apply for Krishi Vigyan Kendra Subject Matter Specialist, Farm Manager & Attendant Posts 2017
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to the Director, National Horticultural Research and Development Foundation, Bagwani Bhavan, 47, Pankha Road, Institutional Area, Janakpuri, New Delhi-110058 within 30 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.
Application Fee for Subject Matter Specialist, Farm Manager & Attendant posts
- Rs.500/- for Subject Matter Specialist and Farm Manager
- Rs.200/- for Attendant