Lady Irwin College, Delhi University invited applications for recruitment to various non teaching posts. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format on or before 26 February 2014. Lady Irwin College was established in 1932. It is women's college, and offers graduate courses in Food Technology and graduate as well as post-graduate courses in Home Science.
Last Date for Receipt of Application forms: 26 February 2014
Details of Posts
Name of the Posts:
• Junior Assistant Cum Typist (JACT): 3 posts
• Sr. Technical Assistant (Computer): 1 post
• Library Attendant: 1 post
• Erstwhile Group D MTS: 19 posts
Total No. of Vacancies: 24 Posts
• Junior Assistant cum Typist (JACT): Candidate’s maximum age should be 27 years.
• Sr. Technical Assistant (Computer): Candidate’s maximum age should be 35 years.
• Library Attendant: Candidate’s maximum age should be 30 years.
• Erstwhile Group D MTS: Candidate’s maximum age should be 27 years.
• Junior Assistant cum Typist (JACT): 12th class passed or its equivalent qualification with at least 50% marks or Graduate from a recognized University and Diploma/Certificate of minimum 6 months duration in Computer Application or Office Management or Secretarial Practice or Financial Management or Accounts or equivalent discipline. Having a typing speed of 40 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi Typewriting through Computers.
• Sr. Technical Assistant (Computer): MCA or MSc in Computer Science / IT with one year experience or B.Tech / B.E (Computer Science / Information Technology / ECE) or Equivalent degree with one year experience in relevant area.
• Library Attendant: 10th or equivalent examination from any State Education Board or Govt. recognized institution.
• Erstwhile Group D MTS: 10th or an equivalent examination with science subjects.
General and OBC categories Candidate have to pay Rs.500/- (Rs.100/- for reserved categories) as an application fees.
• Junior Assistant Cum Typist (JACT): Rs.5200- 20200/- + GP Rs.1900/-
• Sr. Technical Assistant (Computer): Rs.9300- 34800/- + GP Rs.4200/-
• Library Attendant: Rs.5200- 20200/- + GP Rs.1800/-
• Erstwhile Group D MTS: Rs.5200- 20200/- + GP Rs.1800/-
How to Apply
• Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format.
• Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with attested copies of the certificates, mark sheets, testimonials in support of age, education qualifications, experience, 1 recent passport size self‐signed photograph affixed together with DD should be sent in an envelope superscribed “Application for the Post of ____________” to The Director, Lady Irwin College, Delhi University, Sikandra Road, New Delhi-110001 on or before 26 February 2014.
For Detailed Notification
DMHO, Vizianagaram Recruitment 2018 for 29 Physicians, Consultant and Other Posts
Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2019, Apply Online for 71 Civil Judges Posts
Dr. Hedgewar Arogya Sansthan Delhi Recruitment 2018 for 12 Senior Resident Posts
PGIMER Recruitment 2018-19 for 99 Steno and other Posts, Apply till 10 January