Ladakh Autonomous Hill Development Council (LAHDC), Jammu and Kashmir invited applications for the post of Staff Nurse, Pharmacist, Hospital Attendant and Environmental Fee Collector. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 7 April 2018.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 7 April 2018
LAHDC, J & K Vacancy Details
- Staff Nurse– 6 Posts
- Pharmacist – 5 Posts
- Hospital Attendant/Nursing Orderly - 7 Posts
- Environmental Fee Collector – 5 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Staff Nurse, Pharmacist, Hospital Attendant and Other Posts
- Staff Nurse/ Pharmacist – Diploma in relevant trade from SMF or any other recognized Institute.
- Hospital Attendant/Nursing Orderly - Minimum Matric and Maximum 10+2
- Environmental Fee Collector – Graduate with minimum 6 months certificate in Computer Application.
How to Apply for LAHDC Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents in the office of Deputy Director Employment and Counselling Centre, Leh on or before 7 April 2018.