Ladakh Autonomous Hill Development Council (LAHDC), Jammu and Kashmir invited applications for the post of Physical Education Teacher, Jr. Nurse and Other. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 2 May 2018.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 2 May 2018
LAHDC, J & K Vacancy Details
- Physical Education Teacher – 4 Posts
- Junior Nurse – 6 Posts
- Junior Dhobi - 1 Post
- Gardener – 1 Post
- Cook – 1 Post
- Bodhi Teacher – 1 Post
- Arabic Teacher- 1 Post
- Helper – 2 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Physical Education Teacher, Jr. Nurse and Other Posts
- Physical Education Teacher – Graduation with B.P.Ed. or M.P.Ed. OR 12th with 3 years B.P.E from recognized University.
- Junior Nurse – Matric with Diploma in Nursing from SMF or any other reputed institution.
- Junior Dhobi - 10th pass with 5 years technical certificate of being Dhobi issued by concerned Tehsildar.
- Gardener – 10th pass with minimum 1 year experience certificate issued by Gardens/Floriculture or Agriculture Department.
- Cook – 10th pass with 5 years technical certificate of being cook issued by concerned Tehsildar.
- Bodhi Teacher/ Arabic Teacher – Graduation with Bodhi/Arabic as one of the subject in Graduation.
- Helper – Matric with ITI in relevant trade.
How to Apply for LAHDC, J & K Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to the Secretary, Leh Autonomous Hill Development, Subordinate Services Recruitment Board on or before 2 May 2018.