Last minutes tips and complete study material for UP Board Class 10 Hindi paper 2018
Students appearing for class 10 exams of UP Board can get last-minute exam tips for Hindi paper as well as important topics from the syllabus. As only a few hours are left for the exam, students can cross-check the past year question paper for UP Board class 10th Hindi paper.
UP Board exams 2018 Hindi paper for class 10th will be conducted on February 07, 2018 from 7:30 am to 10:45 am. The students appearing for the Hindi paper have completed their exam preparation and are going through last-minute revision notes. Generally, students have this idea in mind that Hindi paper is the easiest one in the board exams but in reality, Hindi subject needs to be prepared and attempted like any other subject of UP board class 10th exams. Students need to prepare with an effective strategy for the language paper of UP board exams 2018 so that they can score maximum marks in the paper. The Hindi paper of UP board exams 2018 carries questions based on unseen passages, poems, Sanskrit texts translation and chapters from the Hindi syllabus. Here we are providing tips and tricks to prepare for UP Board Hindi paper 2018 in the remaining hours left for the exam.
In this article, you will get last-minute exam tips for UP Board Hindi paper 2018 as well as important topics from the syllabus. Moreover, we are also providing here UP board exam class 10th past year papers for Hindi subject.
As only a few hours are left for the exam, students can cross-check the past year question paper for UP Board class 10th Hindi paper, so as to know mostly asked topics and paper pattern that may be asked in their upcoming exam.
Check here the last minute exam tips as well as download previous years question papers for Class 10 Hindi paper of UP Board exams –
UP Board class 10 past years papers for Hindi subject – download the previous years question papers for Hindi subject of class 10 so as to know the marking scheme, type of questions, commonly asked topics and to make an effective strategy for the exam.
Click here to download the past year test papers for class 10th Hindi subject.
UP Board class 10 syllabus for Hindi paper – The updated syllabus for UP board exam 2018 of class 10th Hindi subjects is provided here so that students can cross-check that they have covered everything from the syllabus and if anything is left unprepared then they can do basic preparation to attempt the questions. Also, students can match the updated syllabus with the past years' question papers of class 10th Hindi Subject to know the topics mostly asked over the past few years. Students should definitely prepare the topics that are repeatedly asked in the exams.
Download here the updated syllabus for Class 10 Hindi subject of UP board exams 2018
Last minute preparation tips for UP Board class 10th Hindi paper –
1. Analyse the exam pattern and syllabus – students must know the exam pattern to know the type of questions, marking scheme, number of questions etc. The question paper of Hindi subject is generally divided into three parts i.e. reading comprehension, writing and grammar skills, and literature section. Students usually focus more on literature and writing section but they need to prepare for the reading section with equal importance as this is the most scoring section. By understanding the exam pattern of UP Board class 10 Hindi paper, students will get to know about –
- Format of the exam
- Number and type of question
- Marks allotment
- Time management
2. Work on writing skills for letters, notices and essay writing – The writing skills section is the lengthiest and students need time to attempt these questions, therefore before appearing on the Hindi subject of class 10 UP board exam, students should practice writing, clearly and concisely. The essays, letters, notice as well as text translation should be within the word limits. Generally, the students are aware of the type of questions but not the exact question that will be asked in the exam for writing skills section. Therefore, students should know about the format of letters, notices as well as essays to score maximum marks.
For Essays – Students need to begin with an effective introduction, then body content should be to-the-point and highlight (underline) the main keywords/sentences and should be ended with a conclusion.
For letter – the students should know the correct format of a formal letter, addressing the concerned authority, subject line of the letter, greetings, main content for requesting/informing the topic of the letter, closing the letter with signature and designation.
3. Cover all chapters from syllabus for Literature section –
- For this section of Hindi paper for class 10 UP board exams, students should –
- Learn every chapter that will be asked in the exam
- Practice translating the Sanskrit texts and poems
- Learn author name, poets name as well the titles of the poems
- For long answer type questions from the chapters, write answers with introduction and conclusion
4. Reading Comprehension – The questions for reading skills generally are short answer type questions, but students have to allow time for reading and understanding the unseen passages in order to write the correct answers. For this students need to –
- Improve their reading speed
- Develop understanding of the language in the passage to identify the correct answer
- Manage the time as spending more than required time will mismanage their test duration and hence, students will suffer to finish the paper within time limit
- To get accurate answers, identify the keywords from the question in the passage
Conclusion: students appearing for Class 10 Hindi paper of UP board exams 2018 can check these last minute preparation tips as well as the syllabus and complete study material for the exam.
For the exam day, students should –
- Carry hall ticket/roll number
- Carry Aadhaar card (students won’t be allowed in the exam centre without it)
- Carry blue and black pen (keep extra to use in case of misplacing)
- Reach the exam hall at least 30 minutes before the exam timings
- Do not carry any paper or study notes, as cheating is strictly prohibited and serious action will be taken against students who will be found guilty of cheating in the exam