LBS Centre for Science and Technology Notified Recruitment for Various Posts 2014
LBS Center for Science & Technology, Thiruvananthapuram invited applications for recruitment of various categories of posts in the Engineering Colleges.
LBS Center for Science & Technology, Thiruvananthapuram invited applications for recruitment of various categories of posts in the Engineering Colleges. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before 2 July 2014.
• Opening Date of Online Application Forms: 2 June 2014
• Closing Date of Online Application Forms: 2 July 2014
Details of Posts
VACANCY UNDER GENERAL CATEGORIES
1. Assistant Professor in Electronics and Communication Engineering(ECE)
2. Assistant Professor in Computer Science
3. Assistant Professor (EEE)
4. Assistant Professor Mechanical Engg. (ME)
5. Assistant Professor Civil Engg. (ME)
6. Assistant Professor Mathematics
7. Assistant Professor Physics
8. Assistant Professor Chemistry
10. Lower Davison Typist
11. Confidential Assistant
12. Tradesman Mechanical Engineering
13. Tradesman (Electrical & Electronic Engg.)
14. Tradesman (Electronics and Communication Engineering)
15. Tradesman (Computer Science Engineering)
17. Office Attendant
18. Bus Cleaner
1. Assistant Professor in Electrical and Electronics Engineering (EEE) – 2
2. Assistant Professor in Mechanical Engineering (ME) – 1
3. Assistant Professor in Civil Engineering (CE) – 2
4. Assistant Professor in Mathematics – 2
5. Tradesman (Mechanical Engineering) – 1
Candidate should have BE/B.Tech and ME/M.Tech degree in relevant branch or equivalent, MSc Degree, Graduation Degree etc. according to the post.
• Candidate’s age should not be Greater than 40 years as on 1 January 2014 for categories of posts 1 to 8 and 20 to 23.
• Candidate’s age should not be Greater than 36 years as on 1 January 2014 for categories of posts 9 to 19 and 24.
• General Candidates have to pay Rs.750/- for categories 1 to 8 & 20 to 23 and Rs.500/- for categories 9 to 19 & 24.
• SC/ ST candidates have to pay Rs.375/- for categories 1 to 8 & 20 to 23 and Rs.250/- for categories 9 to 19 & 24.
• Application fee should be paid in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of the Director, LBS Centre for Science and Technology from any nationalized bank payable at Thiruvananthapuram.
Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of OMR Valuation/interview/proficiency tests following the principles adopted by the Kerala Public Service Commission for similar categories of posts.
How to Apply
• Eligible candidates must apply online through (www.lbscentre.org / www.lbskerala.com).
• No other means /mode of applications will be accepted.
• The printout of the application submitted online, duly signed by the candidate and complete in all respects, should be submitted to the Director, LBS Centre for Science and Technology, Palayam, Thiruvananthapuram-695033 on or before 2 July 2014.