Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management invited applications for admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Management General and Post Graduate Diploma in Management Finance 2014-16 Courses. The candidates eligible can apply online on or before 14 December 2014. Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management established in 1995. It is one of the top business schools in the country.
• Date of Availability of Application forms: 27 September 2013
• Last Date for Receipt of Application forms: 14 December 2013
Name of the Programmes
• Post Graduate Diploma in Management 2014-16
• Post Graduate Diploma in Management Finance 2014-16
Number of Seats
• Post Graduate Diploma in Management 2014-16: 180
• Post Graduate Diploma in Management Finance 2014-16: 180
Eligibility Criteria for Admission
• Bachelor degree or equivalent in any discipline recognized by AICTE.
• Candidates appearing for the final year examination of Bachelor Degree examination may also apply.
Candidate’s selection for admission to the courses will be made on the basis of CAT-2013 score. Candidates shortlisted on the basis of CAT score will be called for Group Discussion (GD), Extempore, and Personal Interview (PI) for final selection.
How to Apply
• Eligible candidates can apply online through official Website: http://lbsim.ac.in/ and Payment of Rs. 1950/- can be made online through Credit/Debit Cards and Net-banking.
• Application forms can be downloaded from the website and it can be sent to the Institute along with Demand Draft.
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.