LGB Regional Institute of Mental Health invited application for admissions in M. Phil in Psychiatric Social Work, M. Phil in Clinical Psychology and M. Sc. Nursing (Psychiatric Nursing). The candidates eligible for the courses can apply for the admission through the prescribed format on or before 31 January 2015.
- Last Date of Application: 31 January 2015
- Date of Exam: 08 March 2015
Details of Courses
- M. Phil in Psychiatric Social Work- 05 Seats
- M. Phil in Clinical Psychology- 06 Seats
- M. Sc. Nursing (Psychiatric Nursing)- 12 Seats
- M. Phil in Psychiatric Social Work- Post-graduate degree in Social Work from a UGC recognized university securing not less than 55% marks in aggregate in Master’s degree.
- M. Phil in Clinical Psychology- Post Graduate degree from a UGC recognized University in Psychology/Counselling Psychology/Clinical Psychology/ Applied Psychology/Psychological Counselling with a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate.
- M. Sc. Nursing (Psychiatric Nursing)- The candidate should possess certificate of B.Sc./Post-basic B.Sc. degree in Nursing with not less than 55% aggregate marks from a college/institute/university recognized by UGC/ Indian Nursing Council. The applicant should be registered with the State Nursing Council, with minimum one (1) year of working experience after obtaining qualifying degree as on the day of admission.
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates can apply to the Post through the prescribed format on or before 31 January 2015.