Lok Sabha Secretariat Job Notification: Lok Sabha Secretariat has invited applications for the Curatorial Assistant, Conservation Assistant and Technical Assistant posts. Interested candidates can apply for Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2019 through the prescribed format on or before 13 January 2020.
- Last Date of submission of application: 13 January 2020
Lok Sabha Secretariat Curatorial Assistant, Conservation Assistant and Technical Assistant Vacancy Details
- Curatorial Assistant: 01 Post
- Conservation Assistant: 01 Post
- Technical Assistant: 01 Post
Also Read: Top 5 of the day 03 December 2019
Eligibility Criteria for Curatorial Assistant, Conservation Assistant and Technical Assistant Job
- Curatorial Assistant: (i) Master's degree in History from a recognized University with specialization in Modern Indian History OR
(ii) Master's degree in Musicology from a recognized University/Institute OR
(iii) Bachelor's degree in History from a recognized University. One year in a reputed Museum, being conversant with various facets of Museum-related work, including use of latest IT techniques for planning and maintenance of Museums for those having Master's Degree and 02 years for those having Bachelor's Degree.
- Conservation Assistant: Bachelor's degree with Chemistry from a recognized University. Two years in a reputed Conservation Laboratory/Museum, being well versed with various works related to Museum, including conservation of papers and textiles and other collections. Must possess knowledge and experience of latest conservation techniques.
- Technical Assistant: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Applications from a recognised University/Institution. Two years in operation, maintenance and regular upgradation of Computers and accessories, including LCD/DLP Projectors, Plasma Screen, TFT, etc. Experience or knowledge of various Museum-related work viz. visual documentation of the collection, new Computer Programming for Exhibits, planning educational and other programmes for visitors, etc. Age Limit: Age limit: 27 years for all the three posts.
Official Notification Download Here
Official Website Link
How to Apply
Interested candidates can apply for Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2019 through the prescribed format on or before 13 January 2020.