Madhya Bihar Gramin Bank, Patna invites ONLINE applications from Indian citizens for filling up the following posts mentioned below. Candidates who been declared qualified at the Online CWE for RRBs conducted by IBPS during September/ October 2013. The candidates eligible for the post may apply ONLINE from 27 March 2014 up to on or before 11 April 2014.
- Opening Date for Online Submission of Application: 27 March 2014.
- Closing Date for Online Submission of Application: 11 April 2014.
Details of Posts
Officer Scale – III: 01
Officer Scale – II (General Banking Officer): 14
Officer Scale – I: 108
Officer Assistant (Multipurpose): 158
- Candidates who have been declared qualified in the RRBs - Online CWE conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2013 should have obtained the 17 and above scores for SC/ ST/ PWD/ EXS and 19 and above scores for Gen./ OBC etc. (Reasoning, Ability/ Aptitude Test, General Awareness. English/ Hindi Language/ Computer Knowledge).
- Candidates are required to possess proficiency in the Official Language of the State in which RRB is located and must have passed “local language” i.e Hindi as one of the subjects at Matriculation/ Xth Standard.
Pay Scale/ Salary
- For Scale – III is of Rs. 25700-800/5-29700-900/2-31500
- For Scale - II is of Rs. 19400-700/1-20100-800/10-28100
- For Scale - I is of Rs. 14500-600/7-18700-700/2-20100-800/7-25700
- For Office Assistant (MP) the Pay scale is of Rs. 7200-400/3-8400-500/3-9900-600/4-12300-700/7-17200-1300/1- 18500-800/1-19300 (20Yrs.)
Selected candidates will be on probation for Officers post for Two Years and for Office Assistant (Multipurpose) is of One Year.
For Officers and Assistant (Multipurpose) the Application Fee is Rs. 20/- for SC/ST/PWD/ EXSM candidates and Rs. 100/- for all others. Requisite Application Fee may be paid through CBS at any of the Branches of Punjab National Bank by means of a Payment challan (as applicable to them for the post applied for) available in the Bank’s Website.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates may apply ONLINE through Bank’s Website www.mbgbpatna.com on or before 11 April 2014.
Selection will be made on the basis of performance in RRBs- CWE-II conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2013 and Personal Interview. Merit list of the candidates for final selection based on Total Weighted Standard Scores (TWSS) obtained by them in CWE of IBPS and Personal Interview will be prepared in descending order under each SC/ST/OBC/UR category.