Madurai District Court Recruitment 2018
Madurai District Court has invited applications for the recruitment of Office Assistant, Computer Operator, Driver & Other Posts. Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format on or before 21 December 2018.
Last Date of Application - 21 December 2018
Madurai District Court Vacancy Details
Total Posts - 160
133600+ Govt Jobs Apply in December 2018 & January 2019
- Computer Operator - 07
- Senior Bailiff - 07
- Driver - 01
- Xerox Machine Operator - 17
- Office Assistant - 67
- Masalchi - 17
- Masalchi cum Night Watchman - 01
- Night Watchman - 28
- Gardener - 06
- Sanitary Worker - 06
- Sweeper - 04
Eligibility Criteria for Office Assistant, Computer Operator, Driver & Other Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Computer Operator - Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / Computer Applications or a Bachelor’s degree in B.A., or B.Sc., Or B.Com.
- Senior Bailiff - S.S.L.C. Passed
- Driver - 8th class passed and having a Driving License for driving a motor vehicle with practical experience of driving Motor vehicle for a period of not less than 5 years.
- Xerox Machine Operator - S.S.L.C. Passed. Certificate of Xerox Machine Operator Course.
- Office Assistant - 67 - VIII Std passed
- Masalchi/ Masalchi cum Night Watchman/ Night Watchman/ Gardener/ Sanitary Worker/ Sweeper - Able to Read and Write in Tamil
How to Apply for Madurai District Court Jobs 2018
The Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format on or before 21 December 2018.
Also Visit: General Knowledge
Also Read: Current Affairs