The Maharashtra Common Entrance Test 2015 (MAH-MBA/MMS CET 2015) for Master of Business Administration (MBA) and Master in Management Studies (MMS) was conducted by Maharashtra government on Saturday, March 14 2015 and Sunday, March 15 where approximately 60,363 candidates had appeared.
MAH-CET Exam Postponed:
- The exam was postponed due to some technical difficulties and the students reported that there were some typographical inaccuracies.
- In most centres, the internet connection was very slow due to which the students could not begin the exam.
- The candidates appeared for the examination in haste as there was a lot of chaos regarding the seating arrangement and the officials did not check the admit cards on time.
- The centre officials were not helpful as the students were made to wait for a lot of time.
Issues on Technical Aspects in MAH-CET Exam 2015:
- The user interface was extremely pathetic; an amateur coder could design a better interface.
- Some questions were displayed so big that you had to scroll, and due to the slow server, we wasted a lot of time.
- In some numerical questions only half of the digit could be seen, so we could not differentiate between 3 and 5," complained a candidate who appeared for the examination.
- The students affirmed that the entrance test was easy but the user interface and illegibility of the display screen caused a lot of problem. Many questions had a lot of interpretations like, "Choose odd man out between (a)Apple (b)Pear (c)Orange and (d)Litchi", making the students confused about the correct answers.
- Some students started an online petition for the re-exam.
- Many students took the matter to social networking sites.