Maharashtra State AIDS Control Society invited application for recruitment to 05 posts of Medical Officer, Co-ordinator and Counselor. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 12 March 2015.
Last date for receipt of applications: 12 March 2015
Details of Post
- Medical Officer: 01 Post
- Community Care Co-Ordinator: 01 Post
- Counselor – for Rural Hospital: 01 Post
- Counselor – for Blood Bank: 01 Post
- Counselor – for ART: 01 Post
- Medical Officer: MBBS trained by NACO at one of the NACO designated training centers
- Community Care Co-Ordinator: Should be a PLHIV with a minimum of intermediate (12 th) level education.
- Counselor – for Rural Hospital: Post Graduate degree/diploma in Psychology/Social Work/Sociology/Anthropology/Human Development/Nursing with 1 year experience after PG degree / diploma of working in field of counselling in health sector, preferably in HIV/AIDS. OR Graduate in Psychology/Social Work/Sociology/Anthropology/Human Development/Nursing with minimum 3 years experience after graduation, of working in field of counselling in health sector; preferably in HIV/AIDS.
- Counselor – for Blood Bank: Post Graduate degree / diploma in Psychology / Social work /Sociology / Anthropology / Human Development / Nursing; with minimum 2 years experience after essential qualification.
- Counselor – for ART: Master Degree in Social Work(Preferably specialised in Medical & psychiatric social work/Psychology) OR Candidates with degree in sociology may be considered OR A qualified graduate nurse can be appointed as Counsellor but he/she must undergo 12 days counsellor training at NACO designated institutes. Working knowledge of computer as well as a certificate from a recognized institution/University and MSCIT/DOEACC/CCC.
Age limit: Upto 60 years
- Medical Officer: Rs. 36,000/- per month
- Community Care Co-Ordinator: Rs. 6,000/- per month
- Counselor – for Rural Hospital: Rs. 13,000/- per month
- Counselor – for Blood Bank: Rs. 13,000/- per month
- Counselor – for ART: Rs. 13,000/- per month
How to Apply
Candidates interested and eligible in the profile can send their applications duly filled and enclosed with essential documents to Disrict AIDS Prevention & Control Unit, Civil Surgeon Office, Bhandara-441904 before 12 March 2015.