Malwa Gramin Bank invited applications from Indian citizens, for the post of Officer in Junior Management (Scale I) Cadre and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) from Indian citizens who have been declared qualified at the Online CWE for RRBs conducted by IBPS during September/ October 2013. The candidates eligible for the post can apply online on or before 16 April 2014. Malwa Gramin Bank is a Regional Rural Bank sponsored by State Bank of Patiala. It was established on 27 February 1986 with a capital of Rs 1.00 crore.
- Opening date for Online Application Forms: 2 April 2014
- Closing date for Online Application Forms: 16 April 2014
Name of the Posts
- Officer Scale-I: 16 posts
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose): 30 posts
Total No. of Vacancies: 46
- Candidate’s age should be between 18-28 years for both posts.
- Relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
- Candidate should have Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent.
- Candidate should have Proficiency in Local Language i.e. Punjabi as one of the subject at Matriculation/SSC/Graduation or at equivalent Level or any exam passed for proficiency in Punjabi from a recognized institution/university.
IBPS Score Card (CWE) Details
- Office Assistant: Candidates who have valid score card with 88 & above for SC/ ST/ SC-PWD/ ST-PWD/ SC-EXS/ ST-EXS and 95 & above for OBC/ GEN/ OBC-PWD/ GEN-PWD/ OBC-EXS/ GEN-EXS are eligible for apply.
- Officer Scale-I: Candidates who have valid score card with 95 & above for SC/ ST/ SC-PWD/ ST-PWD and 98 & above for OBC/ GEN/ OBC-PWD/ GEN-PWD are eligible for apply.
- Officer Scale-I: Rs.14500-25700
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose): Rs.7200-19300
- Selection will be made on the basis of performance in RRBs- CWE-II conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2013 and Personal Interview.
- Merit list of the candidates for final selection based on Total Weighted Standard Scores (TWSS) obtained by them in CWE of IBPS and Personal Interview will be prepared in descending order under each SC/ST/OBC/UR category.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates can apply through online application mode from Bank’s Website: www.malwagraminbank.com between 2 April 2014 to 16 April 2014.
- No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
- The Application printout along with the required copies of documents should be kept ready for submission if shortlisted for Interview.