Management Aptitude Test (MAT) is a national level entrance test conducted by All India Management Association (AIMA) for admission to MBA and allied programs in various Business Schools (B-Schools) across the country. Any B-School - national or international - can consider MAT Score as an admission input based on the Score Cards issued to the candidates. MAT is usually conducted 4 times in a year in February, May, September and December. February test is scheduled to be held on 2 February 2014.
Important Dates for MAT February 2014 Exam
- Last Date For sale of Forms: 18 January 2014 (Saturday)
- Last Date for submission of filled in Registration Forms: 20 January 2014 (Monday)
- Last Date For Online Registration: 18 January 2014 (Saturday)
- Last Date for submission of filled in Online Registration Forms: 20 January 2014 (Monday)
- Date of Paper Based Test: 2 February 2014 (Sunday)
- Date of Computer Based Test: 8 February 2014 (Saturday)
Mode of Test: Paper based Test OR Computer based Test
Eligibility Criteria for MAT February 2014 Exam
- Graduation Degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
- Candidates appearing for the final year examination of Bachelor Degree examination may also apply.
How to Apply for MAT February 2014 Exam
Eligible candidates can choose any one of the following modes to apply.
- Register online at website link: http://apps.aima.in/matfeb14 with Credit Card or Debit Card (ATM Card) payment of Rs.1,200/-. OR
- Obtain crossed Demand Draft of Rs 1200/- in favour of ‘All India Management Association’ payable at Delhi from any Bank. Register online at website link: http://apps.aima.in/matfeb14 long with the DD details. OR
- Obtain Form with MAT Bulletin/CD against cash payment of Rs 1200/- from listed Nodal Centres of AIMA OR from AIMA, New Delhi.
Practice with us:
|Free Download MAT Previous year Question Papers|