Manipur Public Service Commission invited application for recruitment to 200 posts under Manipur Health Services Grade IV (Medical Officer). The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 24 April 2014.
• Opening Date for Registration: 24 March 2014
• Closing Date for Registration: 24 April 2014
Details of Post
• Name of Post: Manipur Health Services Grade-IV (Medical Officer)
• Number of Post: 200 Posts
• Educational Qualification: The candidates must possess a recognized Medical qualification included in the First or Second Schedule, or part-ll of the Third Schedule (other than licentiate qualification) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 and have completed their Compulsory Rotatory Internship.
• Age Limit: Candidates must possess an age between 21 years to 38 years of age as on the date of notification of
How to Apply
A examination fee of Rs.200/- for General & OBC and Rs.50/- for SC/ST candidates submitted along with the application form in cash at the Counter of Manipur Public Services Commission.
Eligible candidates can obtain prescribed application form along with scheme examination and syllabus from the commission’s counter by paying an amount of Rs.100/- from 24 March 2014 to 24 April 2014 during office hours. The last date of issue and receipt of the application form at the commission is 24 April 2014.
Refer the below link for more details.