Manipur Public Service Commission (MPSC) invited applications for recruitment to 579 posts of Manipur Health Service Grade-IV (Medical Officer) in the Health Department, Manipur. The last date for submitting the application form is 22 October 2014.
- Start Date for Sending Application: 23 September 2014
- Last Date for Submitting Filled Application form: 22 October 2014
- Date of Written Examination: 27 October 2014
- Total Number of Posts: 579 Posts
- Name of posts: Medical Officer Grade-IV (Medical Officer)
- OBC (M)-67
- OBC (MP)-25
- OBC (TNB)-04
Educational Qualification: The candidate must have a recognised medical qualification included in the First or Second Schedule, or Part II of the Third Schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act 1956.
Candidates age should be between 21 years to 38 years as on date of notification.
- SC/ST Candidates can avail relaxation of 5 years in upper age limit
- OBC Candidates can avail relaxation of 3 years in upper age limit
- Physically challenged belongs to general category candidates can avail relaxation of 10 years in upper age limit
- Physically challenged candidates belongs to SC/ST category can avail relaxation of 15 years in upper age limit
- Physically challenged candidates belongs to OBC category can avail relaxation of 13 years in upper age limit
Pay scale: Rs. 9300-34800 + Rs 5400 (GP)
How to Apply
The application form with Scheme of Examination and detailed Syllabus is available at the Commissioner’s Counter and can be obtained on cash payment of Rs. 100/- from 23 September 2014 during office hours.
Duly filled application along with all required documents must be submitted at the Counter of Manipur Public Service Commission on or before 22 October 2014.