Manipur State Power Company Limited (MSPCL), Imphal invited applications from eligible candidates residing in Manipur for filling up the post of Project Consultant, Project Assistant & Account cum Commercial Manager on Contractual Basis. The candidates eligible for the post may apply on or before 27 September 2014 by 03.00 PM.
- Last Date for Submission of Application : 27 September 2014 by 03.00 PM.
Details of Posts
- Project Consultant: 01 (One).
- Project Assistant: 03 (Three).
- Accounts cum Commercial Manager: 04 (Four).
- For Post 1 : Bachelor Degree in concerned disciplineor equivalent from the recognized University or Institutionwith relevant experience.
- For Post 2 : Degree or three year Diploma in concerned discipline or equivalent from the recognized University or Institution with relevant experience.
- For Post 3 : Graduate Degree in Commerce or Economicsor equivalent from the recognizedUniversity or Institution with knowledge of Tally and relevant working experience.
Candidate should not be exceeding 38 years as on 30 September 2014 and Age relaxation for the category candidates should be as per rules.
- For Post 1 :Rs. 30,500/- Per Month.
- For Post 2:Rs. 13,500/- Per Month.
- For Post 3 :Rs. 8,000/- Per Month.
Application Fee: Rs. 100/- for General candidates and Rs. 50/- for SC/ ST/ OBC candidates.
Selection Procedure :
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in theWritten Test followed by the Personal Interview, which will be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply
- Interested Candidates may apply in the prescribed format along with self- attested photo copies of the relevant certificates/ testimonials in support of date of birth, qualifications, experience, category (SC/ ST/ PWD), etc. with a recent Passport size Photographs, which should affix on the Application Form and the Feemay be forwarded to the “Office of the Managing Director, MSPCL, Electricity Complex, Khwai Bazar, Keishampat, Imphal (West) – 795 001, Manipur”on or before 27 September 2014 by 03.00 PM.
- For details of Post and other terms and conditions the candidate can go through the link below.