Manipur University Canchipur, Imphal invited applications from the eligible candidates for filling up the following vacant posts mentioned below with the University Grants Commission’s Pay Scale for Department of Teacher Education of the University.
• Last Date of Submission of Application : 08 March 2014.
Details of Posts
• Principal/ Head: 1 Post
• Assistant Professor (Foundation Course): 1 Post
• Assistant Professor (Methodology Course): 6 Posts
• Master’s Degree in Science/ Humanities. Or Master’s Degree in School subjects.
• M. Ed. Or its equivalent grade.
• Any other stipulation prescribed by the UGC/ State Govt. etc.
Age Limit & Relaxation
Age Limit for the candidate should be exceeding 65 years.
Pay Scale/ Emoluments
Pay band PB – 3 and Pay Scale of Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 6,000/- Per Month.
Cost of Application Form is Rs. 50/- and Application Fee Rs. 300/- (Three Hundred) for General and OBC Candidates and Rs. 150/- for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates. Fee will be payable in the form of Bank Draft of SBI drawn in favour of the Registrar, Manipur University, Canchipur, payable at SBI, MU, Canchipur (Code No. 5320) or cash receipt of the University.
How to Apply
• Interested candidates may send their applications in the prescribed format along with the Bank Draft and relevant testimonials / certificates of age, qualification, experience etc. and to reach the same at Registrar, Manipur University, Canchipur, Imphal – 795 003 on or before 08 March 2014.
• The envelope containing the application must be super scribed in bold letters as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF _____________________”.
• Candidates already employed in Central Govt./ State Govt./ Public Sector Undertakings (PSU) should submit their applications through proper channel and also submit the “No Objection Certificate” from the current employer.
• For details of Post, Application Form and other terms and conditions the candidate can go through the website
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test/ Trade Test/ Practical/ Skill Test/ Interviews, which might be conducted by the administration.