Mazagon Dock Limited (MDL) notified recruitment for MBA Graduates. Online applications are open till 9th April 2015.
Important Dates for Recruitment at MDL Ltd.:
- Online Applications open on: 11th March 2015
- Online Applications close on: 9th April 2015
- Last Date for receipt of Challan receipts: 24th April 2015
- Notification regarding schedule of Written Test: 29th May 2015
Vacancy details at MDL Ltd.:
Post Name: Executive Trainee (Finance)
No. of the Openngs: 11
Eligibility Criteria for Recruitment at MDL Ltd.:
Two years Full Time MBA (Finance)/ MMS (Finance) from a recognized University or Deemed University or Institute recognized by AICTE with First Class or 60% Marks
Two years Full Time Post Graduate Degree in Management (Finance)/ Two years Full Time Diploma in Management (Finance) from an Institute recognized by AICTE with First Class or 60% Marks.
Selection Process for Recruitment at MDL Ltd.:
Written Test (Online): Eligible candidates will be required to appear for an objective type online written test including a psychometric test. The written test shall comprise two papers viz.
• Core paper (related discipline) of 100 marks and
• General Aptitude (General knowledge, Reasoning, English and Numerical Ability) of 70 marks. The Psychometric Test will be a part of General Paper.
In order to qualify for the personal interview the minimum pass marks is 50% marks in each paper and overall 60% in the written test.
The personal interview comprising 30 marks will be held in Mumbai. The qualifying marks in interview will be 60% for short listing.
How to Applyfor Recruitment at MDL Ltd.:
Eligible candidates shall apply through online registration system by logging on to MDL website www.mazagondock.gov.in and clicking on “Online Recruitment”.
Age Limit for Recruitment at MDL Ltd.: 26 years is the upper age limit