Metropolitan School of Management (MSM) is one amongst the prominent institutes and recognized by Joint Committee of AICTE, UGC, DEC, Ministry of HRD, Govt of India. It invited applications from interested and eligible candidates for PGPM + MBA and PGPM International + MBA programmes.
Name of Programme
• Post Graduate Programme in Management (PGPM) + MBA
• Post Graduate Programme in Management International + MBA
• Aspirants must have bachelor’s degree or equivalent in any discipline from a recognized Indian or foreign university.
• Admission seekers appearing in final year examination are also eligible to apply.
• For PGPM- International + MBA programme, applicants should be adept in English language. Foreign and NRI candidates, whose mother tongue or education medium is not English must provide their TOEFL Score
The selection of the applicants will be based on the below mentioned parameters:
• CAT/ MAT/ GMAT/ MSMET Scores
• Personal Interview
• Group Discussion
Application Fee and Mode of Payment
The application fee and its payments modes are mentioned below:
• Rs 1200- cash payment while purchasing prospectus and application form from the institute’s office
• Rs 1250- paid through Demand draft drawn in favour of “Metropolitan School of Management”, payable at Noida
How to Apply
Candidates who wish to apply can download the application form from the website of the institute.
To get more details, please visit their website or email at email@example.com.
Aspirants should also Read
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.