Management Development Institute (MDI), Gurgaon invited applications from managers for admission to Post Graduate Programme in Management (Part-Time). Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 13 January 2014.
• Opening Date of online application forms: 2 December 2013
• Closing Date of online application forms: 13 January 2014
• Closing Date for submission of Application forms: 13 January 2014
• Date of MDI Entrance Test: 2 February 2014
• Date of Personal Interview: 16 February 2014
• Date of Induction Programme: 30 March 2014
• Date of Class Commencement: 1 April 2014
Name of the Programme: Post Graduate Programme in Management (Part-Time)
Duration: 3 years
Eligibility Criteria for Admission
• Bachelor degree or equivalent in any discipline recognized by the Association of Indian Universities or AICTE with 50% aggregate marks.
• Minimum 3 years post qualification executive work experience (excluding stipendiary / training period) as on 31 March 2014.
Candidates have to pay Rs.1800/- as application fees through Demand Draft drawn in favour of Management Development Institute, payable at New Delhi.
Candidate’s selection for admission will be made on the basis of written test conducted in MDI Campus, Gurgaon on 2 February 2014. Successful candidates will be called for Interview to MDI Campus, Gurgaon on 16 February 2014.
How to Apply
• Eligible candidates can apply online through official website between 2 December 2013 to 13 January 2014.
• The hard copy of the application form along with necessary documents and DD should reach to MDI, Gurgaon by Courier before 13 January 2014.