Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati University (MDSU), Ajmer invited application for recruitment to 05 posts of Director, Librarian, Registrar, etc. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 30 July 2015.
Last date for receipt of applications: 30 July 2015
Details of Post
1. Director Research: 01 post
2. Librarian: 01 post
3. Additional Registrar: 01 post
4. Controller of Examination: 01 post
5. Assistant Librarian: 01 post
• For Post 1-2: Rs. 37400-67000 with Grade Pay of Rs. 10, 000/-
• For Post 3-5: Rs. 15600-39100 with Grade Pay of Rs. 6800/-
1. Director Research: An eminent scholar with published work of high quality, actively engaged in research, with 10 years of experience in post-graduate teaching and/or research at the National level institutions, including experience of guiding research of doctoral level which should include experience in organizing and coordinating advanced specialized, milti-disciplinary, skill-oriented programmes of learning and interdisciplinary research programmes of learning and interdisciplinary research programmes in the areas of physical sciences.
2. Librarian: A Master's Degree in Library Science/Information Science/documentation with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC seven points scale and consistently good academic record set out in UGC Regulations-2010. (ii) At least thirteen years as a Deputy Librarian in a university library or eighteen years' experience as a College Librarian.
3. Additional Registrar: Atleast a Second Class Postgraduate Degree; and b. Atleast 8 years experience in a position involving Supervision, Control and Planning at the University level with adequate knowledge and experience of Educational Research, Planning and Administration.
4. Controller of Examination: Atleast a Second Class Post Graduate Degree. b. Atleast 10 years experience of conducting University Examinations and other allied work at the executive level and having record justifying entrusting of confidential work.
5. Assistant Librarian: A Master's Degree in Library Science/Information Science/ Documentation Science or an equivalent professional degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) and a consistently good academic record with knowledge of computerization of library.
How to Apply
Candidates eligible and interested in the profile can send their applications duly filled and enclosed with essential documents to the Registrar, Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati University, Pushkar Bye Pass, Ajmer (Rajasthan)-305009 by registered post before 30 July 2015.