Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited (MECL) Jobs Notification: Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited (MECL) invited applications for the post of Managers & Others. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 12 January 2017.
- Last Date of Application: 12 January 2017
Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited Vacancy Details
- Senior Manager: 01 Post
- Manager: 04 Posts
- Assistant Manager: 31 Posts
- Senior Programmer: 05 Posts
- Senior Instrumentation: 01 Post
- Assistant: 19 Posts
- Technician: 52 Posts
- Materials Officer: 01 Post
- Foreman: 16 Posts
- Technical Assistant: 08 Posts
- Mechanic: 20 Posts
- Machinist: 08 Posts
- Driver: 20 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Managers & Other Posts
- Senior Manager (Engineering), Manager (Drilling), Assistant Manager (Geology), Assistant Manager (Drilling): B.E./B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) in (Mechanical Engineering) with 60% marks or equivalent.
- Manager (Geology): M.Sc/M.Tech./ M.Sc.Tech. (Geology/Applied Geology)/M.Tech. (Geological Technology) with 60% marks or equivalent.
- Assistant Manager (Geophysics): M.Sc/ M.Tech/M.Sc.Tech (Geophysics/Applied Geophysics)/M.Tech. (Geophysical Technology) with 60% marks or equivalent.
- Assistant Manager (Public Relations): Master’ s degree in Social Science with first class post graduate degree in public relations /mass communication/ journalism from recognized University, fluent in writing and speaking in English, Hindi /regional language. Sound knowledge of mass media.
- Assistant Manager (HR): Graduate with full time post graduate degree/full time post graduate diploma (02 years duration) in Personal Management and Industrial Relations with 60% marks or equivalent. OR Full time post graduate degree in Management with specialization in HR/IR (02 years duration) with 60% marks or equivalent. OR Master in Business Administration (MBA-HR) with 60% marks or equivalent. OR Master of Management Studies (MMS-HR) with 60% marks or equivalent ORMSW with 60% marks or equivalent.
- Assistant Manager (Finance): C.A. / ICWA with graduation.
- Assistant Manager (Material-Procurement): Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering with 60% marks.
- Sr. Instrumentation Engineer: B.E/B.Tech (Electronics / Instrumentation) Engineering with 60% marks or Equivalent.
- Sr. Programmer: B.E./B.Tech. (Computer Science/Information Technology/ Computer Technology) / MCA with 60% marks or equivalent.
- Materials Officer (Procurement): Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering with 60% marks.
- Foreman (Civil): Diploma in Civil Engineering with minimum 60% marks.
- Technical Assistant (Survey & Draftsman): Diploma in Survey Engineering or Civil Engineering with minimum 60% marks. Certificate course in Auto CAD.
- Foreman (Drilling): Diploma in Drilling Engineering with 60% marks.
- Assistant (Hindi): Graduate with Hindi and English as main subjects or Degree in English and having passed equivalent examination in Advance Hindi with typing speed @ 30 w.p.m (on computer) in Hindi.
- Assistant (Material): Graduate with mathematics OR B.Com with typing speed of 40 w.p.m. on computer.
- Mechanic: Matriculate or equivalent with ITI certificate in Diesel/Motor Mechanic/fitter trade.
- Machinist: Matriculate or equivalent with ITI certificate in Turner/ Machinist/ Grinder/ Miller trade.
- Technician (Drilling): Matriculate of equivalent with ITI Certificate in Mechanic (Earth Moving Machinery) (EMM)/Diesel Mechanic/Motor Mechanic/Fitter Trade).
- Technician (Sampling): B.Sc degree.
- Driver: Matriculate or equivalent and possessing valid license for driving light and heavy vehicles.
- Senior Manager: 48 Years
- Manager: 45 Years
- Assistant Manager: 40 Years
- Sr. Instrumentation Engineer, Sr. Programmer: 35 Years
- Materials Officer, Foreman, Technical Assistant (Survey & Draftsman), Assistant, Mechanic, Machinist, Technician, Driver: 30 Years
How to Apply for Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited Managers & Other Posts 2016
Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the post by visiting the official site of MECL at http://www.mecl.gov.in/Index.aspx on or before 12 January 2017.