MPSC Assistant Lecturer Jobs 2018
Meghalaya Public Service Commission (MPSC), Shillong invited online applications for recruitment to the post of Assistant Research Officer (Finance) and other. The candidates eligible for the post can apply Online in the prescribed format through on or before 19 February 2018.
Advertisement No: MPSC/ADVT-39/1/2018-2019/1
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 19 February 2018
MPSC, Shillong Vacancy Details:
- Assistant Research Officer (Finance) - 02 Posts
- Training Officer - 01 Post
- Inspector (Boilers & Factories) – 01 Post
- Assistant Lecturer – 04 Posts [01 (each) – Commerce, Accountancy, Business Studies, English]
- Inspector of Statistics – 09 Posts
- Social Officer – 01 Post
- Assistant Auditor – 18 Posts
- Assistant System Engineer – 01 Post
- Instructor – 10 Posts [01 (each) – Mathematics, Social Studies, Electrician. Carpentry, Fitter, Engg. Drawing, Welder, Plumber]
- Audit Officer – 03 Posts
Read Current Affairs to Qualify This Exam
Eligibility Criteria for Senior Research Fellow and Other Posts
Educational Qualification & Experience:
- Assistant Research Officer/ Assistant Lecturer/ Social Officer: Possess Master’s Degree in respective discipline.
- Training Officer/ Inspector/ Assistant Auditor/ Asst. System Engineer: Possess Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field.
- Instructor: Possess Diploma (03 years) in the concerned trade.
Selection Process for Assistant Research Officer (Finance) and Other Posts
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written Test/ Physical Efficiency Test and Personal Interview.
Read General Knowledge to Qualify This Exam
How to Apply for Assistant Research Officer (Finance) and Other Posts
Eligible candidates can apply Online to the post through the online mode upto 19 February 2018 up to 11:59 PM. For details, click on the below notification.