Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme (MGNREGS), West Bengal invited applications for the posts of Programme Assistant & Other. The eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 7 August 2017.
- Last Date for Application Submission – 7 August 2017
MGNREGS Vacancy Details
- Programmer Coordinator (Trg &IEC) – 01 Post
- Assistant Program Manager, MIS – 01 Post
- Technical Officer, Horticulture& Forestry – 01 Post
- Program Assistant – 16 Posts
- Technical Assistant – 04 Posts
- Assistant Program Officer – 04 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Programme Assistant & Other Posts
Educational Qualification & Experience Criteria
- Program Assistant – 10+2 with 60 % Marks in Science with Physics and Math, +6 Month computer Certificate course from a recognized University.
- Programmer Coordinator (Trg &IEC) – Master of Social Welfare + 2 year experience in related field and knowledge in Computer will be preferred.
- Assistant Programme Manager, MIS – BCA with 55% Marks or Hon. Graduate in Computer Science with 55% Marks or Graduate in any Stream with A level of DOEACC.
- Technical Officer, Horticulture& Forestry – Honours Graduate with 55% Marks in Agriculture Science/Horticulture+6 months computer certificate course from a recognized University.
- Technical Assistant – Diploma in Civil Engineering. Knowledge in Computer will be preferred.
- Assistant Programme Officer – Rtd. Govt Employee. Any Extension Officer at the time of Retirement.
Age Limit – 40 years; (For Assistant Programme Officer – Below 65 years)
How to apply for MGNREGS, Programme Assistant & Other Posts
Eligible candidates can submit applications along with the relevant documents to the District Magistrate and District Programme Co-ordinator, MGNREGS, Malda within 7 August 2017.
Scroll Down for More Jobs