Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme (MGNREGS), West Bengal invited applications for the posts of Programme Assistant & Other. The eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 7 August 2017.
- Last Date for Application Submission – 7 August 2017
MGNREGS Vacancy Details
- Programmer Coordinator (Trg &IEC) – 01 Post
- Assistant Program Manager, MIS – 01 Post
- Technical Officer, Horticulture& Forestry – 01 Post
- Program Assistant – 16 Posts
- Technical Assistant – 04 Posts
- Assistant Program Officer – 04 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Programme Assistant & Other Posts
Educational Qualification & Experience Criteria
- Program Assistant – 10+2 with 60 % Marks in Science with Physics and Math, +6 Month computer Certificate course from a recognized University.
- Programmer Coordinator (Trg &IEC) – Master of Social Welfare + 2 year experience in related field and knowledge in Computer will be preferred.
- Assistant Programme Manager, MIS – BCA with 55% Marks or Hon. Graduate in Computer Science with 55% Marks or Graduate in any Stream with A level of DOEACC.
- Technical Officer, Horticulture& Forestry – Honours Graduate with 55% Marks in Agriculture Science/Horticulture+6 months computer certificate course from a recognized University.
- Technical Assistant – Diploma in Civil Engineering. Knowledge in Computer will be preferred.
- Assistant Programme Officer – Rtd. Govt Employee. Any Extension Officer at the time of Retirement.
Age Limit – 40 years; (For Assistant Programme Officer – Below 65 years)
How to apply for MGNREGS, Programme Assistant & Other Posts
Eligible candidates can submit applications along with the relevant documents to the District Magistrate and District Programme Co-ordinator, MGNREGS, Malda within 7 August 2017.
Scroll Down for More Jobs
Now watch govt jobs with our Rojgar Bulletin
Sahitya Akademi Recruitment 2017, Apply for Steno, Programme Officer and Other Posts
DRDA, Jharkhand Recruitment 2017 for Block Programme Officer & Assistant Technician Posts