MGNREGA (Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act) and Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (Gramin) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Accredited Engineer, Computer Assistant & Other under the Department of Panchayat and Rural Development, Assam. Interested candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 31 August 2017.
- Last Date for Application Submission – 31 August 2017
MGNREGA Vacancy Details
- Accredited Engineer-1850 Posts
- Gram Rozgar Sahayak- 520 Posts
- Computer Assistant- 60 Posts
- Account Assistant- 46 Posts
- District MIS Manager (MGNREGA) - 9 Posts
- Gaon Panchayat Coordinator-1083 Posts
- Block MIS Manager (PMAY-G)-219 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Accredited Engineer, Computer Assistant & Other Posts
Educational Qualification & Experience Required
- Accredited Engineer-Diploma in Civil Engineering may be given preference.
- Gram Rozgar Sahayak- HSSLC passed. Candidates from Science & Commerce stream may be given preference.
- Computer Assistant- HSSLC Passed and possessing basic Computer & Internet Skills.
- Account Assistant- HSSLC Passed under Commerce Stream
- District MIS Manager (MGNREGA) – MCA/BCA and experience in the related field is desirable.
- Gaon Panchayat Coordinator-BCOM
- Block MIS Manager (PMAY-G)- SCAI SCITI PGDCA with 01 year Experience.
Age Limit for Accredited Engineer, Computer Assistant & Other Posts
- Accredited Engineer-above 21 years
- Gram Rozgar Sahayak, Computer Assistant, Account Assistant, District MIS Manager (MGNREGA), Gaon Panchayat Coordinator, Block MIS Manager (PMAY-G)-21 to 35 years
How to apply for MGNREGA, Accredited Engineer, Computer Assistant & Other Posts
The candidates can apply through the online mode up to 31 August 2017. Candidates are advised to take a print out of the finally submitted online application for future reference.