MICA announced the eligibility criteria for admission to its Fellow Programme in Management. It is an AICTE approved doctoral level programme offered in the communication discipline.
Eligibility essentials for MICA FPM
- The candidates must have a Master's Degree/equivalent qualification with at least 55% marks or equivalent grade in any discipline of the Humanities /Social Sciences / Business Management having Communication/Journalism/Advertising/Public Relations/Media/Marketing as a subject.
- The degree or the qualification must be recognised by authentic AICTE/ Universities/ Deemed Universities
- Foreign nationals and NRIs with non-Indian degrees that are considered equivalent (by UGC/AICTE) to the qualifications listed above are also eligible to apply for the programme.
- Final year students appearing for the Master's degree or equivalent examination can also apply.
Important dates for MICA FPM
- Last date for applying online: Tuesday, March 10, 2015
- Last date for receiving application fee, recommendation letters and copies of certificates: Tuesday, March 10, 2015
- Sending emails for screening interviews: Saturday, March 14, 2015
- Telephonic screening interviews: Monday, March 23 to Friday, March 27, 2015
- Admission Test on campus: Monday, April 13 to Saturday, April 18, 2015
- Declaration of result: Friday, April 24, 2015
- Admissions close: Friday, May 8, 2015
- Session begins: June 2015
For detailed information, please click here