Mudra Institute of Communications Ahmedabad invites applications from interested and eligible candidates for admission to Fellow Programme in management. The Fellow Programme at MICA is the first Programme of its kind in the country. It is an AICTE approved doctoral level Programme offered in the communication discipline. Through this Programme, MICA aims to encourage both fundamental and applied research in the communication domain.
Important dates for MICA FPM
- Last date for applying online: Tuesday, March 10, 2015
- Last date for receiving application fee, recommendation letters and copies of certificates: Tuesday, March 10, 2015
- Sending emails for screening interviews: Saturday, March 14, 2015
- Telephonic screening interviews: Monday, March 23 to Friday, March 27, 2015
- Admission Test on campus: Monday, April 13 to Saturday, April 18, 2015
- Declaration of result: Friday, April 24, 2015
- Admissions close: Friday, May 8, 2015
- Session begins: June 2015
Eligibility essentials for MICA FPM
The candidates must have a Master's Degree/equivalent qualification with at least 55% marks or equivalent grade in any discipline of the Humanities /Social Sciences / Business Management having Communication/Journalism/Advertising/Public Relations/Media/Marketing as a subject.
For detailed information, click here