Madras Institute of Development Studies
Madras Institute of Development Studies invited applications for the recruitment of Junior Assistant, Library Assistant And Driver Post. Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format on or before 15 June 2018.
Last Date of Application - 15 June 2018
MIDS Vacancy Details
Total Posts - 4
- Junior Assistant - 2 Posts
- Library Assistant - 1 Post
- Driver - 1 Post
Also Read: Current Affairs
Video: Check out the latest current affairs of this week
Eligibility Criteria for Junior Assistant, Library Assistant and Driver Post
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Junior Assistant - Post Graduate Degree in any discipline with at least second class and with PG Diploma in the use of office software. Ability to write letters in English and communicate orally in English and proficiency in using Microsoft Office, email communication and internet with proficiency in typing
- Library Assistant - Bachelor's degree in Library Science /Information Science with four years of experience in a reputed national level Research Institute / University /College Library with the working knowledge of Library Classification and Cataloguing Knowledge of integrated Library house-keeping software will be an added advantage
- Driver - At least a pass in the third form or VIII Standard and minimum of five years' experience in driving and maintaining a motor car. Should possess current driving license of a motor vehicle issued by the competent authority with knowledge of attending to minor defects / repairs. Should be able to read Tamil and English and communicate orally in Tamil and English
25 - 35 years.
For more information, check detailed notification given below
Also Visit: General Knowledge
How to Apply for MIDS Jobs 2018
The Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format and send the application along with other necessary documents to " The Director, Madras Institute of Development Studies, 79, Second Main Road, Gandhi Nagar, Adyar, Chennai 600020" latest by 15 June 2018.