Ministry of Agriculture, National Institute of Plant Health Management (NIPHM), Hyderabad invited applications from eligible officers for Recruitment to the post of Director General. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format within 60 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.
Last Date of Application: Within 60 days from the date of publication of the advertisement
Details of Post:
Name of the Post: Director General
Pay scale: Rs.37400-67000+GP Rs.10000
- Officers of All India services and Central Services Group ‘A’ empanelled as Joint Secretary to Govt. of India or eligible to be empanelled as such; Or
- With three years regular service in the Senior Administrative Grade; or
- Officers of the Central Govt.;
- holding analogous posts on regular basis;
- With three years regular service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on a regular basis in the scale of pay or Rs. 37,400-67,000 plus Rs. 8700 (Grade pay) or equivalent.
Age Limit: Not exceeding 56 years
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates can apply through prescribed application format and send the applications to: the Under Secretary, Department of Agriculture and Cooperation, Room No. 478-A, Krishi Bhavan, New Delhi within 60 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.