Department of Agriculture and Cooperation, Ministry of Agriculture, Govt. of India has invited application for recruitment to the post of Assistant Soil Conservation Officer. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format within 60 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.
- Date of publication of Advertisement: 15 November 2014
- Last date for applying: 60 days from the date of publication of the advertisement
Details of Post
- Name of Post: Assistant Soil Conservation Officer (NRM/RFS)
- Number of Post: 01
Pay Scale: Rs.15600-39100/-+ Grade Pay Rs 5400 (PB-3)
- Educational Qualification Candidates must have a Master’s Degree in Agronomy/Agriculture with Agronomy as a subject/Agricultural Chemistry/Soil Science/Agricultural Extension/Agricultural Economics/Agricultural Botany/Botany/Forestry/Degree in Agricultural Engineering of a recognized university. Candidates must also have an experience of 03 years in soil and water conservation/watershed management including reclamation and development of degraded land.
In addition to this candidate must have held analogous post on regular basis in the parent cadre/with 05 years’ service in the grade rendered appointment thereto on a regular basis in the scale of pay of Rs. 6500-10500/- or equivalent in the parent cadre.
- Age Limit Maximum age limit is not more than 56 years
Selection Procedure (if mentioned)
How to Apply: Applications in the prescribed format must reach the Under Secretary (Pers.-II), Ministry of Agriculture, Department of Agriculture and Cooperation, Room No. 37, F wing, Ground Floor, Krishi Bhawan, New Delhi-110114 within the given time period.