Bureau of Civil Aviation Security, Ministry of Civil Aviation invited applications for recruitment to the post of Sr. Aviation Security Officer and Aviation Security Officer. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format within 45 days (01 January 2018) from the date of publication of the advertisement.
Advt. No: 03105/11/0004/17-18
- Closing Date of Application Forms: within 45 days from the date of publication of the advertisement
Ministry of Civil Aviation Vacancy Details
- Sr. Aviation Security Officer: 46 posts
- Aviation Security Officer: 79 posts
Eligibility Criteria for Aviation Security Officer Post
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Sr. Aviation Security Officer: Bachelor Degree and three years experience in police/security/intelligence department of Government of India or State Government or Union territories or Public Sector Undertakings or Autonomous Organisation.
- Aviation Security Officer: Bachelor Degree and two years experience in police/ security/intelligence department of Government of India or State Government or Union territories or Public Sector Undertakings or Autonomous Organisation.
Up to 56 years
How to Apply for Ministry of Civil Aviation Aviation Security Officer Post
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to the Government of India, Ministry of Civil Aviation, Bureau Of Civil Aviation Security, 'A' Wing, I-III Floor, Janpath Bhawan, Janpath, New Delhi within 45 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.