Ministry of Culture job notification: Ministry of Culture, Government of India has invited applications for Recruitment to the post of Director for Director, Central Institute of Himalayan Culture Studies (CIHCS), Dahung, West Kameng District Arunachal Pradesh. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format on or before 1st March 2019.
Last Date for Receipt of Applications forms: 1st March 2019
Ministry of Culture Vacancy Details
- Director: 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Director Post
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Candidates should have Doctorate Degree in Buddhist Studies/Buddhist Philosophy or Sociology or Ancient Indian History and Culture or Social Anthropology from a recognized university or Traditional Monastic Degree equivalent to doctorate degree in Buddhist Studies/ Buddhist Philosophy.
- Evidence of outstanding research and published works in national/international journals of repute or as well acknowledged books in the concerned area of specialization.
- 10 (ten) years teaching experience at the Degree level at a recognized University/ institutions in the area of specialization.
- At least 3 (three) years administrative experience in a responsible senior position at a recognized University/Institution.
- Knowledge and fluency in written and spoken Hindi and English languages.
Scale of Pay :
Rs. 37,400-67,000/- + G.P. 8700/- (as per 6th CPC)
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the same to- Maneesh Rajan, Under Secretary, BTI Section, Room No. 212, 2nd Floor, Puratatva Bhawan, GPO Complex, Puratatva Bhawan, INA, New Delhi-110023 by 5:30 p.m. on or before 1st March, 2019.