Ministry of Defence (DGQA), Mumbai invites applications from eligible candidates, who fulfilling the requisite criteria for filling up the following below mentioned General Central Service Non- Gazetted, Non- Ministerial, Group ‘C’ posts. The candidates eligible for the post may apply within 08 September 2014.
- Last Date for Submission of Application : 08 September 2014
Details of Posts
Name of Post / No. of Posts:
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC): 07 Posts
- Civilian Motor Driver:02 Posts
- Canteen Attendant (Bearer): 01 Post
- Multi- Tasking Staff (MTS) (Safaiwala): 01 Post
- Multi- Tasking Staff (MTS) (Office): 01 Post
- Multi- Tasking Staff (MTS) (Security): 02 Posts
- Technician (Semi- Skilled): 01 Post
Educational Qualification/ Experience
Possess 12th Pass or equivalent from recognized Board or Institution. Typing Skills on Computer @35 WPM speed in English and @30 WPM speed in Hindi.
Possess Matriculation from the recognized Board or Institution and hold valid Driving License of Light and Heavy Motor Vehicle and Knowledge of Motor Mechanism with relevant experience.
Possess Tenth (10th) Pass or ITI Certificate or equivalent from the recognized Board or Institution.
Age Limit & Relaxation
- For Post 1 & 2 : 18 to 27 years
- For Post 3 to 7 18 to 25 years
Pay Scale/ Salary
- For Post 1 & 2: Pay Band (PB – 1) and Pay Scale is of Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- and Grade Pay of Rs. 1,900/-.
- For Post 3 to 7: Pay Band (PB – 1) and Grade Pay of Rs. 1,800/-.
How to Apply
- Interested Candidates may apply in the prescribed format with complete details of Bio- data, along with the photo copies of relevant certificates/ testimonials in support of date of birth, qualifications, Professional qualification, experience, category (SC/ ST/ PWD), etc. with two recent passport size photograph one must be affix on the application form and other on the Admit Card and a self- addressed envelope affixing Postal Stamp of Rs. 25/- may be forwarded to the “SQAO, Senior Quality Assurance Estt. (GS), DGQA Complex, LBS Marg, Vikhroli (W), Mumbai – 400 083” within 08 September 2014.