Ministry of Defence (DGQA), Senior Quality Assurance Establishment, West Bengal invited applications for recruitment to the post of Lower Division Clerk. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format within 21 days (29 January 2016) from the date of publication of this advertisement.
- Closing Date of Application Forms: within 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement
- Closing Date of Application Forms for far flung areas: within 28 days from the date of publication of the advertisement
Ministry of Defence (DGQA) Vacancy Details
- Lower Division Clerk: 1 post
Eligibility Criteria for Lower Division Clerk Job 2016
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Candidate should be 12th passed or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University and a typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English on computer & 30.p.m. in Hindi on computer.
- Sportsman who has represented the country.
Between 18-27 years
How to Apply for Ministry of Defence (DGQA) Lower Division Clerk Job 2016
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to the SQAO, Senior Quality Assurance Establishment (Metals), P.O. Ichapur- Nawabganj, Dist-24 Parganas (North), West Bengal, Pin-743144. Last date of receipt of application is within 21 days from the date of publication of this advertisement.