Ministry of Defence Notified Recruitment for Mazdoor & Messenger posts 2014
Ministry of Defence, Central AFV Depot Kirkee, Pune invited applications for recruitment to the post of Mazdoor and Messenger.
The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format within 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement. The Ministry of Defence is charged with coordinating and supervising all agencies and functions of the government relating directly to national security and the Indian armed forces and has the largest budget of India's federal departments.
- Opening Date of Application Forms: 17 May 2014
- ClosingDate of Application Forms: within 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement
Details of Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Mazdoor: 5 posts
- Messenger: 1 post
Total No. of Posts: 6 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs.1800for both posts.
Educational Qualification: 10th Class or Equivalent examination from any recognized Board.
- Candidate’s age should be between 18-25 years as on last date of receipt of application for both posts.
- Relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
Selection will be done on the basis of performance in physical test, written examination and interview.
How to apply
- Eligible candidates can apply through prescribed format as available in the notification.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with attested copies of certificates in support of educational qualification, caste, date of birth and 2 passport size photographs, by super scribing the top of the envelop as “Application for the Post of --------------”, should be sent to the Commandant, Central AFV Depot Kirkee, Pune-03, Pin code-908798, C/O 56 APO within 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.