Ministry of Defence invited applications for recruitment to the post of Principal Design Officer (Engineering). The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format within 60 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.
• Date of Publication of Advertisement: 30 May 2015
• Closing Date of Application Forms: within 60 days from the date of publication of the advertisement
Detail of Vacancy:
• Name of the post: Principal Design Officer (Engineering)
• Total No. of Post: 01
Pay Scale: Rs.15600-39100 + Grade Pay Rs.7600
• Educational Qualification: Candidates should have Degree in Mechanical or Marine Engineering from a recognized University or equivalent with 10 years practical experience in design/installation/construction of ships.
• Age Limit: The maximum age of the candidates shall not exceed 56 years as on closing date for receipt of applications.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format as given in the notification. Application Form, duly complete in all respect along with all the relevant certificates & documents should be sent to the Director of Civilian Personnel, Integrated Headquarters, Ministry of Defence (Navy), 1st Floor, D-II Wing, Sena Bhawan, New Delhi-110011 within 60 days from the date of publication of the advertisement. Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of ________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2018: Apply Online for 668 Staff Nurse, Office Assistant and Other Posts
ICMR-NIE Recruitment 2018 for 04 Project Coordinator & Other Posts
ESIC Chennai Recruitment 2018 for 36 Junior Resident, Senior Resident, and Specialist Post
Maharaja Agrasen College Recruitment 2018 for 04 Technical Assistant Posts