Ministry of Defence, High Explosive Factory Khadki, Pune invited applications for Recruitment to the post of Durwan. The candidates eligible for the posts may send their applications in the prescribed format along with all the required testimonials to reach on or before 10 November 2013. The Ministry of Defence is charged with coordinating and supervising all agencies and functions of the government relating directly to national security and the Indian armed forces and has the largest budget of India's federal departments.
Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 10 November 2013
• Name of the Posts: Durwan
• Total No. of Posts: 2 Posts
• The candidate’s age should be between 20 to 27 years as on the last date of receipt of application.
• Relaxable by 3 years for OBC candidates and 3 years for Ex-Servicemen in addition to the period of service rendered in the defence services.
• Age relaxation up to 35 years for departmental candidates or in accordance with instructions issued by the Govt. from time to time.
Candidate should be 10th class passed and physically fit for the duties of Durwan.
Pay Scale: Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs.1800
• Candidates have to pay Application Fee of Rs.50/- in favour of General Manager, High Explosive Factory Khadki, Pune – 411003.
• No fees to be paid by Ex-servicemen and SC/ST candidates.
Selection will be done on the basis of performance in written examination, physical test and screening test.
How to Apply
• Candidates may apply through prescribed application format.
• Fill the form with given mandatory details, affix recent passport size photograph and send it, along with all testimonials with super scribed on the envelop: Application for the post of ________ to the address given below:
High Explosive Factory Khadki,
Pin Code: 411003