Ministry of Defence Mazdoor & Other Posts
629 Tpt Coy ASC, c/o 56 APO invited applications for recruitment to the post of Mazdoor, Chef, Chowkidar, Fireman, Fire Supervisor and Tinsmith. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format within 21 days (25 November 2017) from the date of publication of the advertisement.
- Closing Date for receipt of application forms: within 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement
- Closing Date of receipt of Application Forms for far flung areas: within 28 days from the date of publication of the advertisement
629 Tpt Coy ASC Vacancy Details
- Mazdoor: 8 Posts
- Chef: 2 Posts
- Chowkidar: 4 Posts
- Fireman: 2 Posts
- Fire Supervisor: 1 Post
- Tinsmith: 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Mazdoor, Chowkidar & Other posts
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Mazdoor: 10th passed or equivalent from a recognized Board.
- Chef: 10th passed or equivalent from recognized Board and must have knowledge of Indian Cooking and proficiency in trade.
- Chowkidar: 10th passed or equivalent from a recognized Board.
- Fireman: 10th passed, must be conversant with the use and maintenance of all types of extinguishers, hose fitting and fire appliances and equipment fire engines, trailer, pumps, foam branches, must be familiar with the use and maintenance first-aid fire fighting appliances and Trailer Fire Pump, must know elementary principles of Fire Fighting method employed in fighting different types of fire, must be conversant with foot and appliance Fire Service Drills and be able to perform the task allotted to the members of fire crew, must have served in a recognized Civil or Defence Fire Brigade as Fireman Grade II for a minimum period of three years and must be physically fit and capable of performing strenuous duties.
- Fire Supervisor: 12th passed, Senior Fire Supervisor Course, Must be conversant with the use and maintenance of all types of extinguishers hose fittings and fire appliances and equipments like fire engines, trailer fire pumps, foam branches etc and must have served in a recognized civil or Defence Fire Brigades in a supervisory capacity for a minimum period of three years.
- Tinsmith: 10th passed or equivalent from a recognised Board and should be proficient in trade.
Age limit for Mazdoor, Chowkidar & Other posts
- Between 18 to 30 years for Fire Supervisor post
- Between 18 to 25 years for all remaining posts
How to Apply for Mazdoor, Chowkidar & Other posts 2017
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to the 629 Tpt Coy ASC, PIN-905629, c/o 56 APO within 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.
Top Railway Job Options for 10th, 12th and Graduates