Debts Recovery Appellate Tribunats (DRATs) and Dobts Recovery Tribunals (DRTs), under Department of Financial Services, Ministry of Finance invited application for recruitment to the post of Secretary / Registrar, Assistant Registrar & Recovery Officer 2013. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 12 September 2013. The Ministry of Finance is an important ministry within the Government of India. It concerns itself with taxation, financial legislation, financial institutions, capital markets, centre and state finances, and the Union Budget. The following cadre controlling authority of the Civil Services (including Indian Revenue Service, Indian Economic Service, Indian Cost Accounts Service and Indian Civil Accounts Service) are under the administration and supervision of the Finance Ministry.
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 12 September 2013
Details of Post
Name of the post
• Secretary / Registrar: 12 Posts (a) DRTs at Aurangabad, Bangalore, Ernakulum, Guwahati, Kolkata, Mumbai, Nagpur, Pune and (b) DRATs at Kolkata, Chennai and Delhi.
• Assistant Registrar: 9 Posts at Allahabad, Bangalore, Chandigarh, Chennai, Delhi, Ernakulum, Guwahati, Kolkata, Mumbai.
• Recovery Officer: 22 Posts at Ahmadabad, Allahabad, Aurangabad, Bangalore, Chandigarh, Chennai, Cuttack, Delhi, Ernakulum, Jabalpur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Nagpur, Patna, Ranchi & Visakhapatnam.
Total No. of Posts: 43 Posts
The maximum age of the candidates shall not exceed 56 years as on the closing date for receipt of application.
Candidate should have legal experience or experience in judicial or recovery matter.
• Officers in the Central Government or State Government or Union territory Administration or State Judicial Service.
• Holding analogous post on regular basis in the parent cadre of Department or Under Secretary with five years service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on a regular basis in the PB3 Rs. 15600-39100 with GP Rs. 6600/- or equivalent Group 'A' Gazetted Officer in the parent cadre or Department for Secretary / Registrar post.
• Holding analogous post on regular basis in the parent cadre of Department or Under Secretary with five years service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on a regular basis in the PB3 Rs. 15600-39100 with GP Rs. 5400/- or equivalent Group 'A' Gazetted Officer in the parent cadre or Department for Assistant Registrar & Recovery Officer post.
• Secretary / Registrar: Rs. 15600-39100 + GP Rs.7600/-
• Assistant Registrar: Rs. 15600-39100 + GP Rs.6600/-
• Recovery Officer: Rs. 15600-39100 + GP Rs.6600/-
Candidates will be selected on the basis of personal Interview.
How to Apply
• Candidates may send their application in prescribed format available on the website.
• Fill the application, attach 2 photos, copies of age, caste, educational and experience certificates must be sent to the address given below:
Under Secretary to the Government of India,
Department of Financial Services,
Ministry of Finance,
3rd Floor, Jeevan Deep Building,
10, Parliament Street, New Delhi